Seaweed Pizza Dough
This recipe serves 4 People & makes 4 Round Pizzas.
- 500 ml water
- 27 gr salt
- 1,5 gr dry yeast (the one used also for bread)
- 850 gr plain flour
- simply seaweed, as much as you prefer
1. Mix the water and salt until the salt has dissolved well
2. Add 10% of the flour and dry yeast to the mixture. Mix with a ladle until the yeast has dissolved
3. Gradually pour the rest of the flour and knead. No more than 10 minutes. (with hands or with the machine)
4. Then take the mixture and knead for another 5 minutes by hand.
5. Put the mixture in a bowl and cover it with a cotton cloth. Let it rise for 4 hours in a warm place
If you have time, you could also let it rise for 4 hours in a warm place, then put it in the fridge until the next day. (always cover it with a cotton cloth)
When the mixture is ready, add as much simply seaweed as you prefer to the mixture and add your toppings to your pizza!