1. Blanch the winged kelp. When cold, remove the stems and cut the seaweed into 12-15 cm stripes.
2. Cut the onion, the carrots and the cabbage into thin strips. Crush the garlic.
3. Sauté the garlic and the onion in a frying pan with sesame seed oil until golden.
4. Season with soy sauce and rice vinegar.
5. Add the stripes of cabbage and carrot and sauté 2-3 minutes longer, until cooked but still crunchy. Let the vegetables cool down.
6. Fill the winged kelp stripes with a bit of the vegetable mixture and roll.
7. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.