Truffle Seaweed Tagliatelle
Serves 4 people
- 350 gr tagliatelle
- 400 ml milk cooking cream
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 + 1/2 tsp dry truffle seaweed
- 1 handful of dry mushrooms (shitake or porcini)
- pepper and salt
1. Rehydrate the mushrooms for 15 minutes in a bowl with hot water
2. Meanwhile, brown the chopped shallot in a pan with some oil and the garlic clove for 5 minutes
3. After that, add the cream and let it cook for about 5 minutes and then remove the garlic
3. Stir the mushrooms from the water and add them to the cream. When it starts to simmer, the add the truffle seaweed. Cook for a few minutes and then turn it off.
4. After cooking pasta in the boiling water, put the pasta in the cream pan and mix it for a while. Then serve it!