Truffle Seaweed Carbonara
This recipe serves 4
Cooking time: 30 minutes
500g Spaghetti(or your choice of long pasta)
2 tbsp oil
2 eggs and 2 extra egg yolks
50g of parmigiano reggiano, grated
1 tbsp truffle seaweed salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and start to cook your pasta.
2. Place a separate pan on the stove at high heat and add the oil to the pan. Once hot(5 minutes) add truffle salt and let simmer.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together parmigiano, eggs, extra yolks and pepper.
4. Once your pasta is cooked use tongs or a sieve to remove it from the pot, be sure to save the water that it was cooked in.
5. Place your pasta in the pan with the oil and truffle salt. Remove this pan from heat and mix well until coated. Let this cool slightly before adding it to the bowl with parmigiano and egg. Use tongs or two forks to toss your pasta. Add ½ cup of the water used for boiling and mix together until creamy.
6. Serve with any leftover parmigiano and truffle salt to taste and enjoy!