1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Grease or paper line a baking pan 12×10 inches (30×35 cm)
3. In a mixing bowl sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt.
4. In a separate bowl beat together mashed avocado, milk and water until creamy. Add the Simply Seaweed and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
6. Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
7. To check if your brownies are ready, insert a toothpick in the center of the brownie. If the toothpick comes out clean with a few crumbs it’s perfect.
8. Once ready, remove the brownie from the baking pan and let cool to room temperature. Cut to preferred serving sizes and Enjoy![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]