Dulse and Avocado Brownies
This recipe makes 15 – 20 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 – 40 minutes
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
1tsp vanilla sugar
1tsp baking powder
1 cup avocado
½ your choice of milk (soy/oat/cow)
⅓ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Grease or paper line a baking pan 12×10 inches (30×35 cm)
3. In a mixing bowl sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt.
4. In a separate bowl beat together mashed avocado, milk and water until creamy. Add the dulse and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
6. Pour into you prepared pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
7. To check if your brownies are ready, insert a toothpick in the center of the brownie. If the toothpick comes out clean with a few crumbs it’s perfect.
8. Once ready, remove the brownie from the baking pan and let cool to room temperature. Cut to preferred serving sizes and Enjoy!