• Mix flour, baking powder, vanilla powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
• Beat eggs and sugar until eggy in a separate bowl.
• Find a frying pan and add oil. Wait until the pan is really hot and add the kelp. Fry the seaweed until it has a golden brown color.
• 4. Cut or crush the pliers into small pieces.
• Carefully mix seaweed into the egg mixture and let it rest for 5 minutes.
• 6. Stir the dry into the wet mixture.
• 7.Add carrots, walnuts and raisins.
• 8. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and place in the oven. Bake for an hour at 180 degrees.
Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar until white and fluffy.
• Spread the icing over the cake when it has cooled.
• Sprinkle with powdered sugar and walnuts.